For aiming in the controller uses a gyroscope, which will give you a quick and intuitive aiming in the game. The controller has a real-time calibration function, it uses a special sensor in front of the controller. The real-time calibration feature allows you to make turns more than 360 degrees without twisting your arms. To control, it is not necessary to keep the controller on weight, you can put it on your foot or the surface of the sofa.
27 Buttons In One Hand
The controller has only 12 real buttons. When tilted to the left or right, you can change the values of 8 buttons. In total, the controller has 27 buttons to which you can assign various commands in the game.
One Or Two Hands
You can play with one hand or two hands. When playing with two hands, it is very easy to master the control of the controller, but for this you need two controllers in each hand. If you put the controller in two-hand mode, the button layout will be like on a classic gamepad. When playing with one hand, you will need to get used to it, that one hand is responsible for aiming and moving in the game, it takes more time.
- Wireless 2.4 GHz
- Supports PC
- 6-Axiss Gyroscope, 3D Analog Stick, 27 Buttons (12 physical buttons)
- Symmetrical body for left or right hand
- Real time on the fly calibration function
- Installed Li-ion battery, you can play thirty hours.
- 110x40x40 mm
- Included controller, USB cable, manual
* the final product may differ in appearance, but only to improve usability
Our Team and Partner